For public health & safety reasons, we are unable to accept direct product returns at this time. But of course, we will assist you with refunds in accordance with this Policy.
Cancellation of orders:
- You can request cancellation of the order within 12 hours of the purchase by sending an email with all the details (name, address, items) to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
- Once the cancellation request has been made from your end, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 working days to confirm that you order has been cancelled.
- After confirmation of the cancellation request, Your entire order amount will be refunded to the bank account from which you had made the payment within 7-10 working days depending on the policy of the Bank. You will be notified about the cancellation of your order via email.
- After 12 hours of each purchase, we won’t be able to cancel your order.
- We may at any time at our sole discretion cancel your order because of logistical or technical issues after intimating you about our decision to cancel your order by writing to your registered email id. In the event of such cancellation, You will be eligible for the complete refund to your bank account.
- We do refunds only if we have shipped defective products, and we are unable to send you new replacements due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of delivery of defective products, you have to send an email to our customer support executives at email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery along with the details of the order, nature of issues, and a video of opening the product package as proof of already present defects.
- In the event, on our verification it is observed that the defect is incurred due to any of your actions or omissions, then Snugo will not be responsible for refunding the amounts paid to you.
- If the refund request is deemed genuine by our team, then the refunded amount will reflect directly in your bank account within 7-10 working days.